Agile Coaching Lab Collective yesAQ
This is an alternative to the FAQ… It’s called a YesAQ. The answer to every question below is YES.
The YesAQ was inspired by the altMBA and they were inspired by the team at Basecamp.
YES for this document
- Does this document provide the basic expectation of how the Agile Coaching Lab Collective is designed to work?
- Is this a living document that will keep evolving?
- Can I suggest changes to this document (in the #collective-improvement-ideas channel on Slack)?
YES for being part of the community
- Is this community focused on growth and learning?
- Is sharing knowledge freely one of the goals of this community?
- Do we make each other awesome in this community?
- Can I openly ask my questions in the Agile Coaching Lab Collective community?
- Are all questions allowed in this community, even those that may seem stupid to me?
- Can I provide help and support to other members of the community?
- Can I suggest new activities for the community?
- Can I make mistakes in this community?
YES for being part of the Slack workspace
- Can I start new conversations?
- Can I add emojis to messages?
- Can I comment on the conversations started by others?
YES before joining an event
- Can I join any event that is run as part of Agile Coaching Lab Collective?
- Are all the events FREE for the members of the Collective?
- Do I need to use Humanitix to RSVP to a session?
- Are some of our events available for the people outside of the Collective for a price of $25 per ticket?
YES during an event
- Can I join a Collective event if I have no experience in the topic of the event?
- Can I expect other people to be open-minded, keen to learn and respectful?
- Can other people expect me to be open-minded, keen to learn and respectful?
- Will people with different experience levels be at the session?
- Will I be responsible for my own learning during the session?
YES after an event
- Can I watch the recording of an event if I could not join it?
- Can we continue discussion about an event on our Slack?
- Can I provide feedback for an event in the #collective-improvement-ideas channel?
YES for hosting an event/session?
- Can I host an event in this community?
- Can I host a new event even if I haven’t hosted a session before?
- Can I host an event even if I am new to the topic of agility and agile coaching?
- Can more than one person host an event together?
- Can I use Slack to find people who would like to help me host and/or facilitate an event?
- Should I assume that whoever comes to my event are the right people?